No blog updates until Monday, November 3. My wife and I are in Amelia Island, and I’ll be attending the Georgia-Florida game in Jacksonville on Saturday with some friends. Of course, golf is on the menu Friday morning.
For your perusing pleasure while I’m gone, check out some of Game Under Repair’s greatest hits. These are some of my favorite posts in this blog’s short history, not necessarily the most visited posts.
- Play On. My first blog post. As a side note, I’ll be playing the golf course mentioned on this post again on Friday.
- Golf Psychology for the Cynical Perfectionist. For golfers who see the glass half empty.
- Diaries of A Cart Guy. Tip your friendly cart guy!
- Six Birdies…and a 70? This is why I’m a lifetime amateur golfer.
- Balancing Golf and Life. Is it possible to manage a 40 hour work schedule and still be good at this game?
- The Fraudulence of the Indoor Golf Simulator. Don’t trust these machines. They suck.
- When Golf and Grammar Collide, Nerdiness Ensues. This will probably make no sense to you. It doesn’t make sense to me, either. But this is how the “Chip Shots” column got started. Click on “Chip Shots” in the category section to the right, and you’ll get caught up to date before Tuesday’s column.
So there you have it.
Have a great weekend, and Go Dawgs!